Current developments and ongoing concerns about the Corona Virus are forcing us to adapt the business processes at Avantgarde Acoustic.
With consistency and seriousness, we are piloting the company through these turbulent times. We want to take responsibility in regard to our employees, customers and fans of the brand.
- With all employees and colleagues united as a team we will stick together, and master this situation with all our joined forces.
- Our office is fully operational. You can get in contact with us through email or on the phone. You can reach our office on Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 3 PM.
- To protect the health and families of our employees we will reduce the production capacities during the following weeks. This means that we are working with a reduced team and that production of orders might take a few days longer. But still - we are fully capable of acting and will handle every order as usual with love and care.
- We have invested extensively in our inventory at an early stage and have placed our full confidence in "Made in Germany" with our suppliers. Fortunately, we are therefore not affected by cross-border related shortages. Everything is available and we can produce all models from our portfolio.
- Our business model is based on a solid and stable foundation: i.e. a stable equity base and very careful budget management. Of course, the current situation also poses a major challenge for us. But be assured: we are well positioned and know what to do in this situation.
- This pandemic is bringing suffering to humans all over the globe. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been particularly affected by the virus - whether this concerns their health or their livelihood. As Martin Luther, the famous German reformer, said: "If I knew that tomorrow the world would end, I would plant an apple tree today”.
Therefore we fully believe in the future. This means we are not standing still, but will continue. That is why we will expand our budget for research and development in this situation: for progressively better and more exciting products in the future.
We owe a lot to you, our customers and the numerous fans of the brand. Stay healthy and believe in the future.
In confident anticipation of new relaxed times
Wolfgang Rixen & Holger Fromme
Board of directors