Despite the strong wish to occupy our new premises as soon as possible,
and to rearrange and further improve the production, we had to exercise
modesty meanwhile (see earlier reports). And looking at how the project
evolved - in many details - yet, patience pays!
It is time for an update again, giving you an impression of how the work proceeded. To the left you can see the current state, which is close to the moving-in of the production finally! A robust asphalt flooring throughout the building is already applied, electrical, water and heating systems are being installed. And though the facade may not receive its final "make-up" this year, the interior will be ready for the production lines soon.
1) Clean and full of daylight: the rooms where soldering, preparation work for the horns and measuring is carried out.
2) A cathedral for horns: interior view of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the spacious new showroom.
3) Still in scaffolds: the North side facade, which will partly receive a timely wooden cladding.
4) Lots of additional lighting: the actual speaker production space, where each move needs perfect illumination to ensure best possible build quality.
5) Ample space on 2 levels: storage area for packaging, raw materials and pre-produced loudspeakers, and loading area for incoming and outgoing shipments.
6) From a different angle: the North facade and part of the Eastern side with the loading bay.